Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Can You Pick a Winner? Can you smell a rat?

I am not ashamed to admit it. I am playing 'Pick the Perp' regularly. I Anyone, regardless of attention span, will find it wickedly entertaining. It's a guilty pleasure. You don't have to feel guilty though. It's a good way to hone your instincts. They show you a crime in the form a question.
"
Who was charged with Expired Drivers License?"


Can you guess? I guessed #1.





You pick the perpetrator of the crime in question out a line up of 5 perps.
These are REAL mugshots!! It's true that a picture is worth a thousand words. New perps are popping up every time I play. There are some repeats, of course. It keeps it interesting because you are testing your memory then. The top of the page shows your stats so you can see how well you've done.

I guessed wrong. It was number 5.

As soon as the results are shown, They fade away and you get a new crime in question. You get five new mugshots.
The pictures are priceless. I mean, really. These little screen shots don't quite capture the looks on the faces, and the hair styles... the clothes. It's one of my favorites. Tell me if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment